Monday, December 5, 2016

blogg 7


For this web design classed I learned a lot about creating website. For me everything was new and interesting. A thing I like is the infinitely group I join and me looking at Digg. This was good to me because I just read about what other coaches deal with around the world. Also I just like reading some of their quotes they post that are motivating and meaningful. This class make me look at the website different now, especially basketball website on how they built and what look right and what is not right. This class can be frustrating because all the coding information and if you mess up on one thing then you can mess up your whole page or you don’t save it right can really frustrate you. With my affinity groups and Digg, me and our coaching staff always talking about how different programs get away with different things based on variety of things. Digg is helpful for big school trying to hide something and if I can’t find it on google and want to read up on it, I just use Digg to find more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment