Monday, October 31, 2016

Twitter Post


Using Twitter, I think is beneficial in more ways than it causes harm. I think with this particular social media I learn a lot with what’s going on around the world by people retweeting things and favoring things. I think this social media do have a role in our school setting. The reason why I say that is because our generations is attach to social media. I feel like schools don't use social media to their advantages. If school somehow will use social media to implement in the class not only do, I think student will listen more I also think student will trust they teacher more. In my personal profession which is coaching we use twitter all the time for new update with player, updates with other teams, tournament and to see how the kid act on social media.  

No comments:

Post a Comment